It has been a busy birthday month for Regan.

Besides turning 5 and having a great party with friends, Regan also:


Got her yellow belt in karate! I love the look on her face!

Started Kindergarten

and...last, but not least....ended up in the
Friend! Check out the September issue and go to Friends in the News. Here is the link to it, but it doesn't have the pictures. She opened up the
Friend on her birthday and was really surprised! Needless to say, this has been a great month for one little 5 year old girl.
http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?hideNav=1&locale=0&sourceId=3ca21a01e8d43210VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=21bc9fbee98db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD
Happy Birthday, indeed!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that's she's in karate. My girls will be someday, also!
Yeah Regan!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteJill and I totally saw her in the friend and we were super excited. What a great present!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Reggie! Congratulations on your yellow belt! (That picture is fantastic!!)
ReplyDeleteUmm, excuse me, but where did you get Regan's dress in that last picture?
ReplyDeleteThat's all. (Except also, so fun to be in the friend!)
And we totally need to do lunch again....soon. PS. 450-0355.
Hi Angie- I would love to get together again soon! I made the dress in the last picture- super easy!
ReplyDelete