Aydan was baptized today; it was such a special day for our family. I can't believe that she is already 8. It seems like only yesterday she was a sweet little toddler. We were so blessed to have so many family members and good friends come to celebrate such a wonderful day.
Part of being 8 also means that you're old enough to go to Grammy and Grandpa's house in Minnesota. Aydan got to stay by herself for over a week and then fly home on an airplane all alone (she did great- I was more worried than she was).
Aydan also got to visit the Mall of America and hang out at the American Girl store with Grammy and I. Aydan also went fishing for the first time, visited cows at a nearby farm, and just basically had a wonderful time. Thanks Grammy and Grandpa!
That's the happiest 8 year-old I've ever seen! Congratulations on turning eight and being baptized, Aydan!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Aydan! We are so happy for you and wish we could have been there to celebrate your wonderful day. You look so beautiful in your white dress!
ReplyDeleteYour family is amazing!
ReplyDeleteAh! Aydan is 8!! We wish we could have been there to see such an event. Soo...how about we come see you next week? Sounds great!! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteOh man, my heart was so full being able to baptize and confirm Aydan. She is a really terrific young lady.
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone!
So, Lindsays - I'll call you to arrange something.... :)
Congrats Aydan! So Erika guess what? I was reading the September Friend and on the page of "Friends of the Friend". All of sudden I see Regan H., 4, North Carolina with a picture and a description. I thought to myself, WOHHHH this is Regan, but I knew she wasn't 4. I asked Rachel and she told me you submitted Regan's stuff a year ago to the Friend. It is neat, check it out.
ReplyDeleteWow Aydan, you are a big girl! I can't believe mom and dad put you on the airplane! That's amazing!!
ReplyDelete