Rich and Erika taking on the world.
I did my first rounds of blog comments and you guys caught up with me. Now I know whose birthday it was! Ava got pa's phone and was running around saying "whose b-day is it?!" then she said "i don't know, i guess somebody's". Happy birthday little guy!
Those pictures are too cute!!
Wow, what a big cute guy. :) That top picture is so adorable. Welcome to the 2's Miles!!
Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.
I did my first rounds of blog comments and you guys caught up with me.
ReplyDeleteNow I know whose birthday it was! Ava got pa's phone and was running around saying "whose b-day is it?!" then she said "i don't know, i guess somebody's".
Happy birthday little guy!
Those pictures are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a big cute guy. :) That top picture is so adorable. Welcome to the 2's Miles!!
ReplyDelete