Regan: Mommy, I have elf ears.
Me: Mmmhmm (the almost listening Mom...)
Regan: They point up a little bit at the tops (something she had noticed at dinner the night before)
Regan: Did you know that I'm an elf?
Me: Oh yeah?
Regan: Yes, and when we get home I need to call Santa. He'll come and pick me up and I'll go work at the North Pole with him.
Me: Oh, you will? Do you have his phone number?
Regan: No, we'll just look it up in the phone book.
Me: Oh, okay.
Regan: You won't see me very much, but I'll come and visit when I can. I need to pack when we get back home.
Me: What will you take?
Regan: My bear and my blanket. Santa will have some red clothes for me when I get there.
Tis the season!
hahaha, I love my kids!!! Thanks for posting this sweetie, see you soon!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome. I hope she likes eggnog.
ReplyDeletelol :) Cutest little elf ever. I loved the mommy almost listening part too.
ReplyDeleteHey, can Elise and Evan join Regan. they are elves too.
ReplyDeleteMay I send my list for Santa with Regan? I'm trying to save on postage.
ReplyDeleteAdam
So sweet! I love that she only needed her blanket and bear. I'm sad I didn't get to see you when we were in town. I really want to get together next time. Good to see you Rich!-and thanks for the comment!
ReplyDelete