Friday, December 5, 2008

More Elf

Follow up on elves:

We have Vonage at home (we love it) and they sent me an email with a free number for kids to call Santa's Workshop and leave a message for him and to get updates on his travels on Dec. 24th, etc. And, to make it even cooler they email you a .wav file of the message! Very cool. Well, Erika told Regan that I had Santa's phone number and so last night Regan called Santa after dinner. Here is the transcript - the audio is so darn cute.

"Hi Santa.... I have elf ears, and um...ulp... (she hides under the table at this point) ...I love you Santa .... I want you to come pick me up and... um...(untelligible stuff) and ... and ... I really want you to pick me up."

Here is the message from Vonage. Not sure if it will work from other phone providers. How neat.

Seasons Greetings! Vonage customers have the most holiday cheer to share.

Now through Christmas Eve, you, your family, and friends can leave Santa a message by dialing 1-700-CALL-SANTA (1-700-225-5726) from any Vonage phone! You'll be connected directly to a holiday greeting from Santa himself.

Your child can leave a message along with their wish list and we will secretly relay that message via a .wav file to your email address that we have on file in your online account. Once you receive the message, be sure to share it with family and friends. It's a great way to engage your family in the magic and wonder of the holidays.

Also, starting at 5pm EST on December 24th, throughout the night you can also track Santa's deliveries as he travels around the world. The kids will get an opportunity to hear where Santa and his reindeer have been and where they are headed next to deliver his goodies to all the good girls and boys!

Dial 1-700-CALL-SANTA (1-700-225-5726) today and visit www.vonage.com/santa for more information. It's our way of helping you stay connected to family and friends during this wondrous season.

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Since it's all about elves I thought you might enjoy this. http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1299501112

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! We have vonage, too so I'm going to see what it's all about. I think the girls will be too young to know what they're doing but at least it will be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that is soo awesome. I love that she hid under the table for some more privacy and that she told Santa she loved him and asked him twice to pick her up! You know whoever was playing Santa really had to enjoy that conversation too. That audio is going to be enjoyed for YEARS to come!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.