Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bienvenido a Miami


Rich and I just came home from a fabulous week in Miami beach. Rich had a conference to attend, but I just went to play! John and Carolyn came and stayed with the kids (a million times thanks!) and we were off for a week of fun! The weather was gorgeous--warm and sunny!


Here's a picture from the balcony in our hotel overlooking the ocean.

My day was as follows: sleep in, walk down to the beach or the pool....read, nap, snack.....ahhhhh. Rich and I explored the town and ate at some incredible restaurants. I went through 3 novels and 2 of the magazines that had been languishing on the nightstand at home. It was incredibly relaxing! We really just had a wonderful week!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. wow, that was really really nice - even though I had this kind of sinus thing and was heavily medicated. It was so nice having you with me on a business trip! The restaurants were great although we ate Italian every single night! hehe

    That first picture is great! I'm glad you didn't tell anyone I had to try like 4-5 times to get it centered right... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Wow, the beach is gorgeous and it sounds like you had the dream vacation Erika!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesomeee!!!! Next time, I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we rent the grandparents that come and babysit all week - at your house!? You guys have it good! It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous!! It is freezing out her already!! Not fair, plus we are stuck in school all day! Oh well, you must just be more cool than us! One day we will both graduate, be real adults and do fun things too. Until then homework is about as adventurous as we get :) We love you and miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous, in a good way! My roots are there. It's def. a fun place. I'm glad you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to come next time. Pick me, I am friend. Guess what I will be there in a month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh...It sounds so nice! Great way to relax yourself before the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to do that with Troy! TOO bad it is a couple of light-years away. Darn.:)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.