Okay, so I just have to share a couple of things that happened around here today....
Have you ever seen that magic trick where the magician can pull the tablecloth out from under all of the dishes on the table? Well, Miles learned to do that today with his diaper. I have no idea how he managed to take off his diaper (thankfully freshly changed) while wearing a shirt and a pair of overalls. You have never seen a prouder person- he even brought it to me grinning. Regan and I couldn't stop laughing!
A Regan-ism: Regan is always very honest and unafraid to share her opinion on most things. She and I were talking and she mentioned that Daddy was skinny, Miles was skinny, Aydan was skinny, and even she was skinny, but I, I was fat. She was so matter of fact about it! So much for a self-esteem boost! I had to turn away so that I could have a good laugh and figure out when I could go to the Y next.....
Really? You laughed? You are a better woman than I, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteMaybe my girls have been sending Miles secret notes on how to get out of uncomfortable diapers. They can get naked or wiggle out of stuff faster than anything I've ever seen. One likes to pee on the potty, one doesn't so this makes things a little dicey most of the time.
We were at a water park one time and Hayden looked up at me and said, "I wish I had a mom that didn't have fat legs". Ah, what a sweet boy. There was a HUGE woman standing a little farther up in line and I wanted to say, "You see that lady? Now THOSE are fat legs".
ReplyDeleteVery impressive diaper trick! Maybe he could learn to change his own diaper.
ReplyDeleteHilarious Erika!! Ok, So I got a scratch on my arm the other day and Parker said "Poor big Mama." I guess poor little Mama wasn't appropriate to him. ;)
ReplyDeleteAh...perfect time to learn a new word. As they say on Sesame Street, "The word on the street is CURVY."
ReplyDeleteThinking of you guys...and laughing.
Leighanna