Happy 4th of July everyone!
We had so much fun going to the fireworks on the 3rd (actually a good thing considering that it rained cats and dogs on the 4
th). My folks and the
Bodhaine family were there along with lots of great people from the ward.

The kids bounced and played at the kids activities that they have set up at the park.

Aimee and Miles
Regan was thrilled at the idea of going potty in the "boxes" with a flashlight (I was not so thrilled!) We all ate some serious junk food, and loved the fireworks!
It takes a kid's enthusiasm to be excited about going in a porta-potty in the dark! Sounds like you guys had fun and sorry we missed you there. We got there pretty late, so we missed all of the fun kids' games. We were having a cousin's bonanza at the Simpsons, just down the road. You guys should stop by next year and say hi!
ReplyDeleteI saw Rich with the girls out there. But we were in two different lines. Glad you guys had fun. We did as well. I'm with you on the porta-johns though. Totally gross. They were at least clean, but still, it's a porta-john. I wish they'd put Purell in there or something.
ReplyDeleteHey guys! We miss you! Come visit us in GA with your new drivers license! We're blessing Adeline here in GA in August if you want to come join in the fun. XOXO
ReplyDeleteWow...what a roller coaster your family has been on the last year, Rich. I'm SO glad Erika is better! Your kids are darling!! What are you up to these days? Are you teaching? We're in Utah again while Stan gets his PhD at BYU (Electrical Engineering). I'm so glad I found your blog! I had one a while ago, and maybe someday I'll get it going again...we'll see. Drop me a line sometime.
ReplyDeleteJen (Stapf) Ness
stanandjennifer@gmail.com
Cute Miles face on that photo. Aimee is definite the favorite aunt on either west coast or east.
ReplyDeleteYou are totally right Carine- Aimee is definitely the best aunt going! The kids had an offocial Russ and Aimee day when they visited around Christmas time.
ReplyDelete