- Erika has a slight fever - staying just under 100 with Tylenol.
- New CT to compare with previous to see how internal bleeding and swelling is going.
- EEG test - hooked Erika up to monitors to see brain waves and activity to determine if there are any focal points in the brain that could have caused, or might have the potential to cause seizures. (The EEG test was a real downer as it caused a lot of pain as they stuck about 20 monitoring devices on her head, and had to remove them again)
- Still having difficulty with memory, speech, and processing.
They still have strict visitor restrictions at the hospital. I really really hope she can come home in the next few days.
Rich
It is times like these that we really feel how far away we are. I feel so redundant in saying we are keeping you guys in our prayers. I wish we could be helping in others ways as well. Thanks again for the updates. I know you must be so busy with everything.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for all your updates. You have so many people praying for you guys and please feel free to lean on any of us. You have a lot of people who are ready and able to be there for you. We love you!
ReplyDeleteA & L