Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hooray!

I've finally made it home! I hope that this blog is more able to read than my last attempt. I think that my speech is slightly better than it was before.

Thank you to everyone who has helped us. We just can't thank everyone enough who has taken the time to help our family.

15 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you Erika! I hope you have a speedy recovery and get lots of TLC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful! I'm glad you are home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations! You sound way better than my ESL students! Enjoy being at home and get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home, Ericka! It's good to see you posting again! Good luck and a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are at home and can recover more comfortably! Your speech is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEAH!!!!! It must be so nice to be home with the family. We hope you continue to get better,
    Jill and Troy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Home Alabama, or North Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad that you're home. Let me know if I can help in anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Erika, I am so happy you are home! We have been praying and praying for you. I hope your recovery is swift, which now that you are home with your beautiful family, will be faster than it would be at the hospital (did that make sense? I'm pretty tired :) Anyway, rest up and love on those kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see that you are posting--Hope you recover quickly and enjoy being home!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so good to hear from you! Welcome back!
    David and Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay Erika! Such good news and I know you're happy to be home with your sweet kids - and husband. Your hospital room didn't look like very much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rich and Erika,
    I just heard about everything that has been going on. You guys really are taking on the world. I'm so glad that you are finally able to be home with your family, Erika. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome home! We are glad everything worked out. Now take it easy so you can recover fast. This is great!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.