* You find melted chocolate in your shirt while nursing the baby. My secret chocolate chip addiction is revealed....
"What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate." Katherine Hepburn

* While laying in bed, you find mystery food in your sheets. You and your husband carefully examine the food stuff and determine that it is petrified string cheese...How long has that been there?
"Many's the long night I've dreamed of cheese- toasted, mostly." Robert Louis Stevenson
This is the first post where you can really see miles face! Oh my gosh he looks just like Aydan! Russ and I are blown away!! They look so adorable!! Only 10 days till i can see you all and give those kidos some much needed kisses! Tell your dad congrats for us too!! We love you see you soon!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I just posted the same thing happening to me with chocolate. What a great post every one who has kids or has been around kids can relate to.
ReplyDeleteLove the quotes!
We can't wait to see you guys Aimee! Today Regan asked where you were when we attended Aydan's piano recital.
ReplyDeleteSara- that is so funny that you posted the same thing. I'm on my way over to check it out!