Oh...I enjoyed that so much! I'm sure you were so relieved everything went so well. Funny Story: ( I read the following (and the bow is the icing on the cake...except I read it as in what's on her hair or on the back of her dress) the entire time I kept watching for something to happen to one of her bows...like when she bowed it flew off into the audience...it wasn't until it was over and I read Sara's comment that i realized that it was bow as in inclination of the knees....
That was awesome! The bow was so cute (lol did her head touch her knees on the first one?). Great playing, Aydan, we're clapping for you all the way in Utah!
That was really great, way to go Aydan! Tell her she did such a good job. Accomplishing two songs for being 6 yrs old is really big and with one of the pieces memorized. WOW! Jill
Aydan that was so good! We are super proud of you. Yeah i was looking at the bow in her hair as well, but then i saw the bow and it was awesome. It was like a flash of hair :) Great job Aydan
What a cutie Aydan is! Tell her congratulations on doing such a wonderful job. And you gotta love that bow!
ReplyDeleteOh...I enjoyed that so much! I'm sure you were so relieved everything went so well.
ReplyDeleteFunny Story: ( I read the following (and the bow is the icing on the cake...except I read it as in what's on her hair or on the back of her dress) the entire time I kept watching for something to happen to one of her bows...like when she bowed it flew off into the audience...it wasn't until it was over and I read Sara's comment that i realized that it was bow as in inclination of the knees....
That was awesome! The bow was so cute (lol did her head touch her knees on the first one?). Great playing, Aydan, we're clapping for you all the way in Utah!
ReplyDeleteThat was really great, way to go Aydan! Tell her she did such a good job. Accomplishing two songs for being 6 yrs old is really big and with one of the pieces memorized. WOW!
ReplyDeleteJill
hehehe, yeah - I thought that about the bow after I wrote it. oh well.
ReplyDeleteI've told her that everyone was so excited and congratulatory. Thanks everyone! She seems to be really enjoying her piano playing even more now.
Must be all that Aunt Aimee foundation skills.
yay aydan! that was very cute and good!congrats!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteI've added you to my fav list!
MUAH!!
Aydan you were a pro, good job! And I loved your pretty burgundy/black dress. You are so cute!
ReplyDeleteAydan that was so good! We are super proud of you. Yeah i was looking at the bow in her hair as well, but then i saw the bow and it was awesome. It was like a flash of hair :) Great job Aydan
ReplyDeleteHow darling! Did she and her piano teacher coordinate their outfits? Very wise.
ReplyDelete