Wednesday, October 24, 2012

october

The Mac has been a bit, um, under the weather for the last month or so. Because of its refusal to take less than 15 minutes to load anything and then completely shut down, I've been without iphoto and pics to share on the blog. Hooray for a fixed computer and the ability to blog and share again (hopefully you feel the same way!).

Regan was baptized at the beginning of October. It seems impossible that Regan is old enough to be baptized (sniffle, sniffle)! It was warm and sunny and we were lucky enough to be able to share the day with our family and some amazing friends. After the baptism, we all headed to Buttercream's Bakery in downtown Apex. We might have tried one of everything....yum!



Regan


Miles-are we done yet? 


Graham covered in icing




Celebrating with family and friends


Checking out the bugs on the sidewalk and hanging out with friends







2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could have come! I'm glad everything went well. Thanks for the fabulous brownie goodness from the bakery. That was such a sweet surprise! I love the last photo. All those kids are just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for fixed computers!! Love the pictures! Congratulations on your big day Reggie, It was beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.