Aydan had her Spring Cotillion Ball this past weekend. I have to admit that I got a little misty eyed seeing her looking so pretty and dressed up and-wait for it-grown up. She had a lovely time dancing and having refreshments. The highlight of my night (besides doing the electric slide-obviously!) was watching Rich and Aydan dance together. Okay, I'm tearing up thinking about it.....
And a huge thank you to Heather for helping me make a super cute wrist corsage for Aydan to wear. She was so thrilled to have something special to wear that night!
Here are some pictures and a video of Aydan dancing the night away....
Aydan dancing with a boy from her class at school.
I found a spot to stand up on the balcony so that I had a birds eye view of the festivities. Perfect when you're shrimpy like me!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.