In my attempts to improve myself somewhat this year, I decided to learn some photography. I've started taking a class and am really enjoying it. I decided to try the 30 photos in 30 days photo challenge. I made a list based on a couple of lists that I found floating around (thanks Melissa for a great idea!). I really don't have any delusions that I'm super talented; it's just something that I really wanted to learn to do. Here is the list of photos that I'm going to attempt over the next month. Here goes nothing!
Here are my 30 Photo Assignments:
1. self-portrait
2. clouds
3. something green
4. street
5. lunch
6. high angle
7. low angle
8. someone you love
9. glass
10. landscape
11. something fun
12. sunset
13. silhouette
14. long exposure
15. technology
16. something yellow
17. bokeh
18. faceless self-portrait
19. hands
20. sunflare
21. animal
22. something red
23. closeup
24. water
25. pattern
26. flowers
27. black and white
28. daily routine
29. home
30. movement
1. self-portrait
2. clouds
3. something green
4. street
5. lunch
6. high angle
7. low angle
8. someone you love
9. glass
10. landscape
11. something fun
12. sunset
13. silhouette
14. long exposure
15. technology
16. something yellow
17. bokeh
18. faceless self-portrait
19. hands
20. sunflare
21. animal
22. something red
23. closeup
24. water
25. pattern
26. flowers
27. black and white
28. daily routine
29. home
30. movement
Day 1: Self portrait.
Okay, so I took this in the car while I was waiting to get the girls off of the bus. Since we moved and I kept the kids at their previous schools, I feel like this is where I spend my time. Driving, driving, driving. I thought that it was only appropriate that I would squeeze in trying to take a picture while waiting. I wonder what the other parents thought of me hanging out of the car with a camera....

I have thought about doing a challenge like this for awhile! Can't wait for all the cool pics!
ReplyDeleteYou know you are gorgeous, right?
ReplyDeleteYou're sweet-thanks Angie : )
DeleteLovely! I can't wait to see your pretty pictures. Good luck!
ReplyDelete