It just wouldn't be October without a trip to the State Fair. We had a great day looking at trains, flowers, animals, milking a cow, eating some great fair food, and taking a spin on a ride or two. We met up with Russ and Aimee and cousin Savannah. The kids had so much fun with their cousin and I was so grateful for more pairs of hands as Rich was in Vegas for the week.
Here are some of the pictures of our fun!

Aydan milking a cow at the NC State cow milking booth. This is truly one of my favorite parts of the fair.
We keep saying we're going to experience the fair, but it just hasn't happened yet. Maybe next year!
ReplyDeleteOh, you brave woman going to the fair with 4 kids by yourself! It looks like you had fun. I can never get a great picture of kids milking a cow because of the angle. If only the cow wasn't in the way ....
ReplyDeleteOh Alice- I had so much great help with Russ and Aimee there! There is no way that I would have attempted it with just me; Miles is too much of a flight risk!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! They all look so big/grown in the second one - very cute! :)
ReplyDelete