Saturday, September 25, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

Aydan and Regan participated in the PBS Kids Young Writers and Illustrators contest this year. All of the children who participated got to spent a Saturday at Great Wolf Lodge playing. After a luncheon and getting to meet characters, they let us loose in the water park. We had so much fun!

The kids got to participate in making a "thank you" spot that will air on PBS.

Playing!


Mr. McFeely (of Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood fame) was on hand to visit with the kids. I think that everyone was asleep before we even left the parking lot that evening!

3 comments:

  1. We love Great Wolf Lodge, although I think meeting Mr McFeeley would have been my highlight. Seriously. I love Mr Rogers. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun, guys! Good job! -Carine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like tons of fun!! :)

    Woah, Mr. McFeely!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.