Sunday, October 4, 2009

One last hurrah!

We spent this past weekend at Myrtle Beach enjoying the last of the Indian Summer weather that we've been having. It was beautiful, warm, and sunny....ahhhh......It was so wonderful to watch the kids play in the waves, build sandcastles, and turn themselves into gorgeous sand mermaids.






Everyone had a great time running from the beach to the pool and then back again. Needless to say, everyone was tired at the end of the day....

4 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed it!! It looks like it was a beautiful weekend. Miles and I must be related that is pretty much how i fall asleep every night. I tell my self I am just going to read for 5 and thats what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I've got to post our beach trip...from last month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice! What sweet pictures. The one of Miles is hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do! It looks like you guys had a wonderful summer! We wish we were there to enjoy some of it with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.