Just a quick post and shout out to my brothers and their families. (especially to those not in NC) We missed you guys this weekend.
Had a good get together on Friday night to welcome Russ back to NC and to celebrate Whitley's birthday. Then, yesterday we helped Russ unload the truck, went to a Pirate exhibit downtown, and played basketball at the Raleigh Stake Center last night. Well, Ryan watched - and Rob and Ron tried to play.... but, you know. (I can only say that because they never read our blog!)
It was just a good reminder of how much I love and appreciate my extended family, brothers, sister-in-laws, nephews and nieces and Mom and Dad. It is always a joy when we are together and this was no exception. Looking forward to planning a great family reunion in 2010.
The 35 comment is related to how sore I am today from the basketball last night, but I firmly believe in my mind that I held my own. Russ though blew by me about every time he wanted to....
Sounds really fun!! Welcome back Russ and Amy! Rich, your eyebrows are looking terrific ;) :) :)
ReplyDeleteLOL!!
ReplyDelete