Regan always seems to do or say something that cracks us up. Here are two of her latest antics:
While sitting at the dinner table one night, Regan casually adds, "shove that in your kisser" into the conversation. In our defense, she learned that from a book on tape.
We recently took a trip to the zoo and took the long walk around North America. They happen to have a very anatomically correct bison statue along the way. Regan runs up to the statue, grabbed its private parts and begins to make peeing sounds. No more bathing with brother....

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteGood too note when I start bathing my kids together. hehehehe:O
ReplyDeletejill
That is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHAha! Man, those are good ones! :D
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family picture too!
Great family picture! Kids say crazy things ... a few weeks ago in sacrament meeting, Hayden leaned over and said, "when you're dead, can I have your diamond?".
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Erika! I thought for sure RW would post something sappy for you!
ReplyDeleteBah-Hahahahaha!!!
ReplyDelete