Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy, healthy brain!!

I am happy to say that yesterday I had an MRI for my one year post brain surgery check-up. This morning I visited Dr. Friedman and he told me that my brain looks wonderful and has healed nicely!! Hooray! Sorry that I don't have a cooler picture of my actual brain, but I couldn't talk the nurse into giving me a copy of it yesterday.

8 comments:

  1. Great News!! We're so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy to hear that your brain is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A year? Really? Congrats! I would loved to have seen your actual brain..oh well. So happy for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you. I've been thinking of you for quite awhile now, knowing that this was coming up. I'm so glad things are happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So happy for you guys! It's weird when a brain scan showing nothing is good news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats great Erika! What great news!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.