I'm sure you'd still look cute with a beard.... :)
Though I'm in the thankful column too!
Last night at dinner, Regan swore that everytime she took a drink, she shrank a little. I told her to eat something and it would help her grow. Alice in Wonderland anyone??
Hilarious! I need to start writing down more of those saying around here. Definitely glad you don't have a beard Erika!
ReplyDeletehahahaha!!! It would be a shame to cover up that pretty face with a beard!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you'd still look cute with a beard.... :)
ReplyDeleteThough I'm in the thankful column too!
Last night at dinner, Regan swore that everytime she took a drink, she shrank a little. I told her to eat something and it would help her grow. Alice in Wonderland anyone??
Too funny! The things kids say. It sounds like Regan keeps your home very lively at all times.
ReplyDelete