Rich and Erika taking on the world.
Hooray!! Aww, they all look so cute.
Your kids are ADORABLE! I can't believe it has almost been 2 years since we last saw you guys. Way too long....
I can't believe Aydan is in 2nd grade. I still remember the 1st time I saw her, she was eating baby food. Crazy!
They are beautiful kids! I have pictures of them hanging at home but they were still so little! :)
Awww, such cute, clean, smiley children. :) Darling!
Man, we're missing everything :( Love you guys and miss you so much.
Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.
Hooray!! Aww, they all look so cute.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are ADORABLE! I can't believe it has almost been 2 years since we last saw you guys. Way too long....
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Aydan is in 2nd grade. I still remember the 1st time I saw her, she was eating baby food. Crazy!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful kids! I have pictures of them hanging at home but they were still so little! :)
ReplyDeleteAwww, such cute, clean, smiley children. :) Darling!
ReplyDeleteMan, we're missing everything :( Love you guys and miss you so much.
ReplyDelete