Saturday, September 15, 2007

Family Update

.






The girls talked Rich and I into giving them back to school pedicures- who knew Rich had such talent?








Aydan started first grade and is having a great time! She's also playing soccer (she played goalie this weekend) and taking piano lessons.










Regan started preschool!











This is what Regan wore to Aydan's open house at school. She's dressed as a rock star. Did I mention this outfit was completed with the addition of green monster rain boots? It was a riot walking down the halls at the crowded school with our personal star. Any attempts to dissuade her from wearing this were soundly rejected....





Miles is growing like a weed (14 pounds 13 ounces at his 2 month check-up!) and is just the best baby ever! He's so smiley and good-natured!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, miles is a monster!!! Ahhh, now we are missing everything :( Thanks for keeping up with the blog so we can feel like we are connected. That is such a typical regan outfit, i am diggin it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richie, I want a pedicure too!!! It's funny, you look sooo in the game! You are a great dad.

    Aydan, I think she doesn't belong on the pages of a blog but on the pages of the Pottery Barn Kids magazine or something - she is so cute!!

    Regan, loved the outfit!

    And Miles, big big boy already. I cannot believe how fast the time flies by....

    PS. Cute slide show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS2. Erika, you've read harry potter books at least twice LOL, love that! Maybe I will break down and read at least one of them. Randall keeps saying that when Ava grows up she will ask me "mommy, you remember the HP craze and you didn't even ready 1 book?!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guys! miles is adorable!!! he def is one big baby! and your girls are precious like always!! so rich i'm too big where i can't reach my toes anymore so if you wanted to give e a pedicure you're more than welcomed to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone! We'll have to start a sign-up sheet at the next family reunion... pedicures by Rich and Erika. I'm only really qualified to do the cutting and filing, and maybe the massage part. The painting makes me really nervous.....

    Aydan is a bit more conservative, where Regan is kind of the wild child. It's 10:30 pm and we gave up trying to put her to sleep. She's up watching Food Network with Erika.

    As far as the Harry Potter books, I'm the big fan... Erika teased me about my juvenile literature choices, but she's still managed to get through the series as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, I've always felt like I've had a hard time understanding women - now I know why. In the womb I must have absorbed all the testosterone.....

    Of course this has adverse effects on cranial hair, so I guess it's sixes....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah! Me and Benton can hang out at the next family reunion. Make sure Hannah brings her American Girl doll, cause I have some great hairstyles I want to show him....

    :-P

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.