Friday, July 13, 2012

It feel like it has been forever since I put anything up on the blog-and to be honest, it has. I'm going to make a go of getting things up to date.

This week, the girls started school and are adjusting to year round nicely. We just got back last Friday from the Henderson family reunion-more pics on that later (I know-you can hardly wait!). I feel like I'm just now catching up with laundry, making real dinners (sorry Rich!), and getting everyone where they need to be.

No surprise, I'm also behind on my photography. I've been taking the pictures-just not getting everything onto the blog....So here they are. Some 4th of July photos for "Red, White, and Blue" and some for my "Family" prompt. Check out all of my nieces and nephews getting ready to ride the Virginia Creeper Trail!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.