June! It's June! I can hardly believe it. I've almost made it through another school year for the girls and just finished up another preschool year with Miles. Where has the time gone?
I feel like we've just been keeping up with things lately- just trying to make it through to the end of one school year and the beginning of another. The girls start school again on July 11th. I'm not sure if I'm going to consider this the best summer on record or the worst. I'm not very excited about missing out on so much summertime with my girls. But, we'll make up for it as year round school provides us with fall break, all of November off, and all of February off. Oh happy days!
Here are a few pictures of the boys at a very special story time about cows. The Ag Extension office brings in a "cow" that the kids get to milk. It was really interesting and the boys had so much fun!
Here's to making it to the end of next week and then the slow fun filled weeks ahead!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.