Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Word on the Street

Day 6: Street

I have to admit that I felt a little bit covert and awkward taking these pictures with people eating and visiting. I even took a few pictures with my camera out of the window of the car-mostly because it was challenging to find a parking place and then even more challenging for me to be brave enough to wander around with a camera. I felt like a PI taking photos of someone's cheatin' husband or like I belonged on White Collar (minus the Fedora). But I digress.....

I took this in downtown Apex. We just moved here about 6 months ago and I have to admit that I am smitten with the downtown area. There are so many cute shops including a bakery, some yummy restaurants, a used book store, and a knitting shop. This is a picture of the pizzeria on the corner-yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.