Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tumblebees Invitational

This has been quite a whirlwind weekend! Aydan and I spent most of yesterday in Greensboro at the Tumblebees Invitational. I don't know if I'll ever get used to watching her compete. I'm always completely nervous-holding my breath and hoping that no one notices how sweaty my palms are. 

She got 5th on beam, 6th on bars, 1st on vault, and 1st on floor. And.....1st all around!! Yippee and yahoo! 
Here are some pics of her afternoon:


Waiting for her turn on vault


She's smiling because she just saw her results for floor exercise! Here they are:








3 comments:

  1. It is so great that she has found something she loves to do! Double great is that she is really good at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! That really is so cool. Congratulations, Aydan!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.