Saturday, February 25, 2012

Almost March-already!

As I sit here eating pink frosting with a spoon (you can't just let the container of Valentine's frosting go bad!), I have been contemplating my new year's resolutions. Obviously the one about losing the last bit of jiggle isn't going as well as I had hoped (enter pink frosting), but so far so good. How are you doing with your resolutions? Or have you wisely decided that no resolution is a wonderful resolution?

We've been pretty busy around the Henderson household. I finally decided which schools to send the kids to. Anyone who lives outside of Wake County might not know that we have been given a "choice plan"-where you can essentially decide where you want your kid to go to school. But, if my reaction of needing a brown paper bag and slooowww deep breaths are any indication, it has not been an easy choice. Ah well, we'll see what the powers that be give us for school next year.

We've played outside an insane amount because the weather has been absolutely gorgeous. Who can complain when it's 70 in February!


Visited the Museum of Natural Sciences...




 Played with friends and more friends.....




And we've had the usual craziness that makes us-well, us! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.