I know that this isn't the most unique post to begin a new year, but.... First off, where did the time go? I think that everyone spends some part of the new year coming up with some resolutions and thinking about the past year. 2011 was not a wonderful year for our family: we sold the house, moved twice, and essentially spent the year without the pay that generally comes with a job. While it wasn't all around amazing, it wasn't completely terrible either. Rich did get a new job and we were able to move into a wonderful new house in a new ward in a new part of the county. I have to say that we started with yuck, but ended on a much better note! I'm excited for a new year and for the potential that it has. I'm determined to keep a few of the resolutions that I've made (attend the temple more regularly, learn photography, get rid of that last jiggly bit....). Maybe putting them out there will make me more accountable....
Here's to a wonderful 2012!

I was just talking about how the time keeps flying by! I'm so glad that you are where you are now (and that you didn't have to leave the county completely)!
ReplyDeleteAnd P.S., I would LOVE to babysit while you and Rich go to the temple!!
Adorable pictures!! And yes! Here is to a better 2012 and getting rid of the jiggly bit (lol!) Maybe in my case it is bitS. :)
ReplyDelete