I love seeing my two boys-one big and one quite small-busy jabbering away and pointing at things that they can see from the balcony. (one more positive thing about living in this peanut apartment). This morning Miles was busy showing Graham a cat that was wandering near the woods.
Around here, it's only a matter of time before someone has to collect the things that have been thrown off of the balcony. I can usually catch the perpetrator in the act, but occasionally a ball or toy takes the plunge down the three flights. That said, we've only hit someone with a ball once and he was really very decent about it. When we finally leave this apartment, I wonder what Miles will do without his guy cave to retreat to when the apartment gets too crowded or there are just too many Polly Pockets lurking.
just watching the world go by.....

GREAT picture!!! Also a great snapshot into the little boyness of boys. I love it!
ReplyDelete