Rich and Erika taking on the world.
Um she is gorgeous! Another Keri Strug or Shawn Johnson for sure!!!!
That is a whole lot of adorableness!! :) Go Aydan! Love the sparkly leo! :)
**adorableness** ;)
She is starting in the STARS program this summer and I hope that this starts a passion for competitive gymnastics. Heather - we may need a personal trainer soon... :)
Hooray for Aydan! I really wish my girls could take gymnastics, but they don't have it in our little town! :( She looks sup[er strong and proud! :)
Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.
Um she is gorgeous! Another Keri Strug or Shawn Johnson for sure!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a whole lot of adorableness!! :) Go Aydan! Love the sparkly leo! :)
ReplyDelete**adorableness** ;)
ReplyDeleteShe is starting in the STARS program this summer and I hope that this starts a passion for competitive gymnastics.
ReplyDeleteHeather - we may need a personal trainer soon... :)
Hooray for Aydan! I really wish my girls could take gymnastics, but they don't have it in our little town! :( She looks sup[er strong and proud! :)
ReplyDelete