Monday, November 8, 2010

Pictures

We had some family pictures taken last week and I have to say that I think they turned out pretty great. Our photographer was so great to work with and made everyone feel comfortable (sometimes my kids were a little too comfortable!). All in all, it was really a fun afternoon out at Fearrington in Pittsboro.

the fam

graham

miles

more graham- i can't believe that he'll have his 4 month check-up this week!!

(p.s.-you can check out the rest of our pictures at funfettiphotography.com)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Erika,

    One day, when I've just had a four month old, I want to be beautiful just like you.

    Oh, the rest of your family's beautiful and stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Love the candidness and the personality in them and everyone looks great. I love your hair Erika!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love them. Everyone looks great! Love the scenery. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.