Only a few more weeks until the baby arrives. The projects just keep piling up and thank goodness that I have an amazing husband who doesn't flinch when I ask him to repaint just one more room or to please, please, please finish one of the 40 projects around the house. I've reached the "house stage" where people ask me questions like: Am I having twins, am I due tomorrow? And some folks just comment on the hugeness of my belly. I have learned to smile and sometimes even laugh it off and say no, I just have one huge belly. Maybe huge isn't accurate-gigantic seems to be the more appropriate word. Here is a pic that I took with photo booth...I've found that it's far more fun to take pictures a la Andy Warhol than just plain.
Erika - you look great ... even in green, blue, and red. It's almost over and I remember that those last weeks are the hardest to get through. You'll do wonderfully, I'm sure! Can't wait to see pictures of the new little guy! Good luck to you guys
ReplyDeleteSo, are you sure you're not having twins? ;)Ha! No, you look great as always, no matter what stage of life you're in! Good luck and we miss you!
ReplyDeleteI think you look darling!!
ReplyDeleteMy neighbor asked me a month ago if I was "almost at the end, right?"
Um...no! I've got the whole summer to go, thanks chief!
Good Luck sweets!!
your belly might be big, but your hair looks fabulous. (your belly isn't even that big. who are these blind people who make unwanted comments?)
ReplyDeletegood luck with everything. the end seems endless, but he can't stay in there forever.
you look great, Erika!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, you look beautiful! AND you can still run really fast playing duck duck goose, quite a feat in the later stages. :D You make pregnancy look graceful! :)
ReplyDelete