Our girls are the most creative, wonderful people! On a regular basis we are treated to carnivals, dance recitals, parades, magic shows, etc. They develop the entire concept including making tickets, and a ticket booth to collect money (sometimes shows have cost $.10 a person!), the program, decorations, and costumes. It is really such a thrill to have such creative energies flowing in the house and we do our best to stay patient and attentive through the shows. They usually find a way to involve Miles also, which is really crucial - otherwise he can ruin the entire experience.... Oh yes - and let me also mention that Regan shows simply no fear when it comes to spelling. Aydan would ask about a billion times how to spell words before writing, but Regan just simply goes for it. Very cool.
Without further ado.....the latest Magic Show pictures and video.
Regan Opening the Show with a Pledge of Allegiance, Article of Faith, and Exciting Announcing!
Aydan the Great!! With custom made magic hat.
"Things I know about Graham. I know Graham is my brother. I love Graham"
"Welcome to the family Graham. i love you I will see you when you are born"
"I will be so happy when you are born. We love you . I will see you when you are born you love me too"
And the finale dance marathon!!!
(yes Miles is wearing a dress - think Harry Potter dress robes)
Without further ado.....the latest Magic Show pictures and video.
Regan Opening the Show with a Pledge of Allegiance, Article of Faith, and Exciting Announcing!
Aydan the Great!! With custom made magic hat.
"Things I know about Graham. I know Graham is my brother. I love Graham"
"Welcome to the family Graham. i love you I will see you when you are born"
"I will be so happy when you are born. We love you . I will see you when you are born you love me too"
And the finale dance marathon!!!
(yes Miles is wearing a dress - think Harry Potter dress robes)
Pure Awesomeness!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet letter to baby Graham too and love the name!!
$0.10 is a steal for such a show! I love that Regan opens the show so respectfully. :) And Congratulations! I guess. It sounded like Erika has a baby in her tummy named Graham. If I misread that, then nevermind.
ReplyDeleteSo Adorable!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea Erika was preggers! Congrats!
Yes, I guess we never fully announced that....oops!
ReplyDeleteErika is very much pregnant and due July 11th with a baby boy who is named Graham. :)
your girls are so creative! and congratulations!
ReplyDelete