
Miles and I headed to the Southern Farm Show this morning to check out the tractors and farm equipment. Miles is currently a little bit obsessed with all things that have an engine, so we thought that the Southern Farm Show might be just the ticket. I think that Miles sat on every tractor and ATV that they had and then oohed and aahhed over the rest of it. One of the best surprises of the morning were the cows. Needless to say, Miles was thrilled!
CUTE!! I remember those days with Parker. I have some "All about John Deere" DVD's that are AWESOME that are currently just gathering dust. You must borrow them because they are made for kids and they are so informative and show all of the tractors working and have great music!!
ReplyDeleteWe would love to borrow the DVD's! Miles would go crazy for them...
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! I know Aydan was jealous (me too actually)
ReplyDeleteFun. W would love the tractors. O would be scared out of his mind! Haha!
ReplyDelete