Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
We had a great time playing, eating (of course!), and just enjoying the general chaos that is Christmas around here! Here are some pictures of only some of the fun....

Miles playing on his slide--everything goes down it!

Aydan's toothless grin

Regan looking pretty pleased with Christmas

Lots of fun at Granny and Pa's house with cousins and family

3 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas! I couldn't see any of your pictures for some reason, but I'm sure the kids were cute ... kids on Chrismtas are always cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! We can see them now. Erika, I am very impressed at how good everyone's hair looks on Christmas Morning!! :) Looks like everyone had a great time. Let's see, how many grandkids does that make for your folks now Rich? What a party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice slide! My kids would love it. Your kids are super cute and what a beautiful pic of Regan. I'm glad you guys had a good holiday.

    If you really want the recipe for my cookie, I'll email it to you. I promise. However, be warned...they are super delicious, which means super sugary and a million calories. That's partly why they're so good. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.