We are so grateful to all the men and women who have fought and given their lives to keep our country safe and free - and to try to bring those rights to others. Happy Memorial Day everyone.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Row Row Row Your Boat
We are so grateful to all the men and women who have fought and given their lives to keep our country safe and free - and to try to bring those rights to others. Happy Memorial Day everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great pics guys! Looks like alot of fun. We haven't tried that since Parker was 2 and Meadow was getting very large in my tummy - We both found the life jackets really uncomfortable as well ;) We'll have to try again soon!
ReplyDeleteFUN! I miss Bond Park!
ReplyDeleteHi guys~
ReplyDeleteJust getting caught up on your blog. Erica, I'm so glad you are doing well. You've been in our prayers.
Love,
Brittany
Super cute
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Miles, I think he looks like Rich, for sure. Nice that you guys do cute family outings like that, they are definitely the ones that stick around in kids memories.
ReplyDelete