Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dad and Gwenn's Wedding

As many of you may know, Dad and Gwenn were married last weekend. The ceremony at Fearrington was beautiful and the weather was gorgeous. We had a wonderful time visiting with friends and family.


Aydan, Regan, cousin Brittany (she and my neice Jordan were officialy kid wranglers and such great helps!) and buddy Ella


Miles

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Your girls are gorgeous! Those dresses are beautiful. And of course Miles is handsome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are lovely! I am glad the weather was so great. Miles all of a sudden looks like he's two! It must be the combination of his size and the new hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedding was fabulous. It was great to share that with you! Ella had a blast playing with the girls and she now loves to "play" the violin with her arms several times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! I feel so bad I did not send your dad a card or anything!! i am the worst!! On the upside it looks like it was a gorgeous wedding!! Hope all is well we love you!! PS Miles looks like an entirely new kid! AHHH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miles, doesn't looks chunky anymore. I am so sad.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: comments will be moderated and approved before being posted.