Aydan got her hair cut this past week- enough to donate to locks of love. She has been asking for some time to have her extremely long hair cut and look how cute!We went to Asheville this past weekend to hike around, visit with Dad and Gwenn, and my uncles who were in for a visit from South Dakota. We had fun swimming, playing, hiking, and visiting. The mountains were just gorgeous!
We visited the Western North Carolina Wildlife Center and saw all kinds of animals. The kids especially loved the petting area. We're not sure what Miles thought of the goats....


Oh my goodness, Aydan is so adorable with the new haircut and looks so grown up! The wildlife center looks like lots of fun, we'll have to check that out sometime!
ReplyDeleteAydan looks really grown up! I have to admit that I shed a couple of tears when I saw her. The wildlife center is really fun although I think that I would recommend going when it's a bit warmer out!
ReplyDeleteAyan is officially an Erika clone!! It is unreal!! I cannot wait to come and kiss you all and do mean everyone. Erika prepare to be spoiled. You are in our prayers always we love you!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new haircut!! She's gorgeous! Looks a lot like your haircut when I first met you.
ReplyDeleteYou're very brave...2 hr hike!Looks like it was worth it. FUN!
I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Has it really been that long???
Rich and Erika - Hi! We recenlty entered the world of blog and saw you listed on Angie's sight. Your kids are so cute (and, of course you both are too). Glad to see that you are doing well. If we still lived in Asheville, you could have stopped in for a visit!
ReplyDeleteDitto to what Aimee said. Aydan is a mini Erika all the way. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHey guys! We miss you! I love seeing your blog picts. Your babies look all grown up...it's hard to believe that Aydan was just a baby when we moved away. We are thinking of you often!
ReplyDelete--Mollie, Kyle, Milo, Evelyn, and baby #3
That looks like tons of fun. Randall and I really want to visit Ashville also.
ReplyDeleteAnd great haircut there!! It's very special that you can donate your pretty hair like that. I just did that also. You look great!!