The 
The girls are loving being big sisters and are giving him tons of mouth kisses and wanting to hold him at every possible opportunity. Miles is the quietest of all our children and can barely keep his eyes open for more than 30 minutes at a time.
Controlling the wildness of Aydan and Regan is really the biggest challenge these days - Family Home Evening last night was creating a bed time routine with rewards and penalties for when the routine isn't followed. I mean, if the kids are staying up and reading or playing for over 2 hours after you put them "to bed", something has to be done! Am I right?
I am so glad to see you guys started a blog!
ReplyDeleteYou will have to let us know how your new bedtime system works because we have the same problem going on over here. 10:30 pm is now early for our kids to go to bed!
This blog stuff is pretty fun after all... I still need to figger out some of the techie stuff though. Do you let Blogger handle all of your pictures?
ReplyDeleteThe biggest problem I think with our setup is because Aydan and Regan share a room. Aydan will go to bed nicely, but Regan tears around, pulls Aydan's hair, jumps from bed to bed, and generally pulls whatever trick she thinks of to get us to come in there.
The reward is a fun activity, and the punishment is taking away "screen time". We'll see how it works. Last night was less fighting, but still stayed up till 10:30.
Richie and Erika - all I have to say is YAY! You started a blog! That's great, we really want to know all the updates and fun things that happen to you guys.
ReplyDeleteMiles is handsome my gosh! And the girls are as cute as ever.
Thanks Carine! We are excited to have a place to keep a kind of journal on the kids and share our stuff with all the family. Otherwise, there is no way to keep up with everyone!
ReplyDeletemiles is adorable! congrats by the way... we want to stop by sometime and visit...maybe next week? we will call in advance don't worry...
ReplyDeleteyes, please come by - we'd love to have you.
ReplyDelete